Macnaught M100 Mechanical Meter offer high accuracy & repeatability along with a compact design that requires no flow conditioning – put the meter where you need to! Macnaught USA strives to generate quotes with supporting documentation within the hour.
The advantages of Macnaught M100 Mechanical Meter
- No Flow Conditioning with Compact Footprint
- Put the meter where you need it!
- Accuracy unaffected by viscosity changes
- Quick Delivery
Kami menawarkan rangkaian Macnaught Flowmeter M100 Mechanical yang lengkap dan terintegrasi, solusi produk dan layanan untuk berbagai industri, seperti oil & gas, mining, chemical, high rise building, manufaktur, serta sektor perusahaan Industri lainnya.
Features Macnaught M100 Mechanical Meter
- Mechanical Registers – No power required
- Pulse outputs available
- High Pressure and Chemical Resistant ( CR ) Models
- Proven Cast construction
Designed and built to suit a broad range of industrial applications, the Macnaught M100 Mechanical Meter are suitable for flows between 31.7-317 GPM. Suitable for fuels, lubricants and non-corrosive fluids of up to a viscosity of 1000cP. The Macnaught M100 Mechanical Meter have an accuracy of +/- 1.0% and provides exceptional levels of reliability and durability. These meters are an ideal solution for remote sites or where ease of installation, accuracy and reliability are the priority.
Specification Macnaught M100-Mechanical Flow Meters
- Materials of Construction : Meter Body (Cast Alumunium), Rotor ( Alumunium), Seals ( Fluorocarbon)
- Design Specification : 3” NPT
- Technical specification flow rate : 220-1000 L/min, 60-250 USG/min
- Operating Temperature range : -40 – 1200 C
- Pressure : 175 psi / 12 bar
- Accuracy : +/- 1.0%
- Repeatability : +/- 0.003 %
- Pulse Display Options : Alumunium (IP67)